The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies!

These are seriously the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Ok, I am probably a little biased because this is an old family recipe.  My Mom has been making these as long as I can remember.  I think that the recipe came from one of my Grandma's.  This recipe makes a lot more than other recipes so we always use to make them to bring to school for Birthdays and what not.  It's pretty sad that you can't bake things for your children to take to school now a days, it all has to be store bought....boo :(  Anyways, I made these today with Brayden (he occasionally helps, but mostly just eats the chocolate chips!).  Because this makes so many, I usually hand some out to the neighbors and there's still plenty left for us here.  After they are completely cooled, you can freeze them.  Freezing them helps so that you don't eat them all in 2 days :)  You can just pop a couple out of the freezer and microwave for 20 seconds.....YUM-O!

*Note* these cookies work best if you use Wessen Oil and Parkay.  I have tried to use other brands but it just doesn't turn out the same.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Oil (Wessen)
1 Cup Margarine (Parkay)
1 Tbsp Milk
1 Egg
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
4 Cups Flour
1 Large bag of Chocolate chips (2 Cups)

In large mixing bowl combine first 4 ingredients.  Mix well, then add rest of ingredients, a few at a time.  Add flour last, followed by chocolate chips.
Scoop onto baking sheet (Do not spray sheet).  Bake for 10-12 minutes on 375 degrees.




Enjoy!

Comments