Corn Casserole

This is the perfect sidedish to any meal!  I have to make this often because it's Brayden's favorite (anything with carbs is!).  This recipe is SO EASY, I always keep the ingredients on hand because it's something that you can make for your family or if you are going somewhere it's easy to take along.  I made this last night with Pork Tenderloin, it was a delicious meal!  I got this recipe from our OLD neighbors, the Keefauvers.

Corn Casserole

2 Box's Jiffy Corn Bread Muffin Mix
1 1/2 Stick Melted Butter
2 Cups Sour Cream
2 Cans Corn - drained
1 Can Cream Corn

Mix all ingredients together.  Spread into 9x13 pan, bake on 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until golden brown.

*Note* Sometimes I use less butter or sour cream and it makes it more like a corn bread.  You can play with it to get it the texture that you like each time.  GREAT both ways.

Enjoy!


Comments