BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Usually when I make this pork loin, we just eat it as it is because it's so Tender and Juicy!  But today I thought I would put a little extra LOVE into it.  This is one of my favorite homemade BBQ sauces, it can also be used for sloppy joe's  My almost 3 year old son ate two of these pulled pork sandwiches so they are kid approved :)

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Pork Loin
Some of your favorite seasonings (i used Pappy's)
Oil

First of all I rub the seasonings on pork loin, generously.  Heat oil in pan (one that will fit the pork loin with a lid because its going in the oven).  Fast fry the pork loin, you want all sides to be browned nicely.  Add about 3/4 cup of water to pan. Cover with lid.  Put pan in oven on 225 degrees, for about 4-6 hours.  Sit back and let it cook! 

After 4-6 hours take the pork loin out and let it rest.   Now you can shred it with a fork.

BBQ Sauce  (1 1/2 lb. of Meat)

1 Cup Ketchup
3 TBSP Brown Sugar
3 TBSP Vinegar
1/2 tsp Mustard
3 tsp Worcestershire
Pepper

Mix above ingredients in saucepan, simmer for about 5 minutes.

Now you can mix your pulled pork with the BBQ sauce.

I served the BBQ Pulled Pork on Sister Shuberts dinner rolls, DELICIOUS!

Enjoy!









Comments