Fruit Pizza

Ahh! It feels great to be back in my own home :)  It was great visiting with everyone in Michigan, but very nice to be unpacked and relaxing in my house.  Sorry I didn't post very many recipes over the past few weeks but we were VERY busy with Christmas gatherings.   But this is good for you, I have some good recipes to post!  I brought this fruit pizza to a party, it's always a huge it!  It can be an appetizer or dessert.

Fruit Pizza

2 tubes refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
1 8oz Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Cool Whip
Assorted Fruits - strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, mandarin oranges, grapes, blackberries

Spread Sugar Cookie Dough out into large cookie sheet (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray).  Bake according to package, check periodically, you want it just golden brown.  Cool.
Mix Cream Cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip.  Spread over cookie crust.  Prepare your fruit, I cut the grapes in half and cut any others that are large pieces.  Spread fruit out over cream cheese mixture, pressing down so that fruit doesn't roll off.  Chill and Serve!

Enjoy!







Comments