Kathy's Meatloaf

This is the ultimate comfort food!  This meatloaf has some awesome flavor, the sweetness of the sauce adds the perfect touch.  My son Brayden absolutely loves this recipe, its always a hit when I serve it.  I got this recipe from some old neighbors of ours on Illinois (they really are old ha ha ;))

Kathy's Meatloaf

1lb. Hamburg
1 Egg
1 Cup Cheese
1/2 Cup Chopped onion
3/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Oatmeal
* I add 1 can of sliced mushrooms
Sauce
2/3 Cup Ketchup
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Mustard

I usually double the recipe because we love meatloaf leftovers.  Mix together meatloaf ingredients.  Form into 8 mini meatloafs and place in 9x13 pan.  Mix together sauce and pour over each meatloaf.  Cover with Aluminum foil.  Bake in 400 degree oven for 35-45 minutes.

Enjoy!




Comments