Pull apart Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bread

This was a new recipe, I found it on Pinterest and altered it a bit! It was delicious :)  Super easy to make and doesn't take many ingredients.  For those of you that still need to make something for Christmas Eve, or even on Christmas this would be a great thing to make for your loved ones. 

Lots more to do before Christmas, I am taking pictures of all of the stuff I have been making and will post when I find time :)  I'm not sure if I will post another one before Christmas so MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I hope you have a great time with your friends and family, and EAT LOTS OF GREAT FOOD!

Pull apart Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bread

1 loaf of Hawaiian Bread (round loaf, orange bag in deli area)
8-12 oz Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
3 oz Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
1/2 Cup butter, melted
1 Tbsp dry Ranch dressing mix

Cut the bread across, then across the other way, but don't cut all the way through to the bottom crust.  Place slices of cheese in between cuts.  Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get in between cuts.  Mix together butter and ranch dressing mix.  Pour over bread.  Wrap in foil the entire loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.  Unwrap.  Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.






Comments