Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin

I am usually not into meat too much, but holy cow this was incredible!  The flavor that this glaze adds to the meat just sets it over the top.  I honestly can say that I haven't had a piece of meat this tender, juicy, AND flavorful in a LONG time.  This was so EASY too!  The pork loin cooked in the crockpot for about 8 hours (on low), I made the glaze, rubbed it down a few times with the glaze, then popped it under the broiler to make the outside good and brown (rubbed the glaze on a couple more times).  DELICIOUS!  This is a must try.  Please let me know if you all loved it as much as I did :)

I served this with my rice pilaf and green beans.

Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin

Pork Loin
2-3lb Boneless Pork Loin
3 Cloves of Garlic
Pappy's Seasoning (or seasoning of your choice)

Rub the finely chopped garlic all over the pork loin.  Rub the seasoning all over the pork loin.  Apply generously.  Put in crockpot, add about 3/4 cup of water into bottom of crockpot.  Let it cook on low for 6-8 hours. 

Balsamic Glaze
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp Corn Starch
1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Cup Water
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce

Put Glaze ingredients in saucepan.  Bring to simmer, let thicken.

Take pork loin out of crockpot, put on cookie sheet.  Rub glaze all over pork loin, stick under broiler until browned.  Apply glaze a few times while browning.

It should be fall apart delicious!

Enjoy!






Comments