Chicken Tetrazini

Hello Everyone! Its been a little while since I shared a YUMMY recipe with you.  We are in the middle of moving so I have been trying to pack when I have free time (free time, whats that!)  I feel like I've failed my followers when I don't post often so I will try hard to get on here on post those YUMMY recipes.  This recipe that I am posting today is my own creation.  SUPER easy and basic ingredients.  Very flavorful, and pasta always goes far.

Chicken Tetrazini

8oz Thin Spaghetti
1 small can mushrooms
1lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
8oz Sour Cream
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
1 Cup Chicken Broth (1 cup H2O+1boullion cube)
Parmesan Cheese

Cook Spaghetti.  Cut up Chicken and cook in frying pan.  Add Mushrooms, garlic, and butter.  Mix together soup mix, sour cream, and chicken broth.  Add creamy mixture to Chicken/mushroom mixture.  Mix in with spaghetti noodles.  Put in baking dish, top with Parmesan cheese.  Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes.  Serve with garlic bread.

Enjoy!












Comments