Stuffed Shells

We love these stuffed shells!  I got this recipe from one of my Aunt's.  It's so easy to make and perfect for the kiddos.  It's a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies too!  Brayden, my 3 year old asks for the spinach in these, he really likes it!  You can even make these ahead and keep them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them.

Stuffed Shells

1 pkg frozen chopped spinach (squeeze out water)
16oz Mozzarella Cheese
16oz Ricotta Cheese
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Box lg Shells - Cooked-

Mix above ingredients, then stuff into cooked shells.  Place in 9x13 pan (sprinkle EVOO on bottom of pan so they don't stick)

2 Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce

Top with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top (sometimes I sprinkle mozzarella over top).  Cover with foil.  Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes (they should be bubbly).

Enjoy!










Comments

  1. Looks yummy Cayla! I added it to our meal plan for next week. =)

    I made this recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole tonight and it was really good. I thought of you and your blog... maybe it's one you guys would like? Let me know if you find a way to make the topping better, for me it was missing a little something. http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=19339

    Have a good week! Morgan Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, that casserole sounds delish! I will have to try it for sure! I love Chicken Cordon Bleu but don't have a recipe.

    The shells are VERY good, I hope you guys like them. Keep sharing any new recipes you try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment