Blueberry Muffins

What a great summer breakfast food!  As soon as I saw these in Parents magazine I had to make them since they called for fresh BLUEBERRIES.   They make great snacks for the kids too!  My kids are SUPER veggie eaters, I tend to struggle when it comes to getting them to eat all of their fruit in a day (like their mother). 

Blueberry Muffins

1 1/2 Cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup Vitamin D Milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 cup fresh blueberries

Preheat oven to 425.  Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners and spray with non stick cooking spray.  In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder.  In a medium bowl mix together milk, eggs, and oil.  Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix.  Add blueberries while continuing to mix together.  I didn't use a mixer, just a wisk and a fork!

Fill each cup 3/4 full.  Bake 15-18 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and springy to a touch.

Enjoy!




Comments

  1. Yum! They look loaded with blueberries! That's just how I like em.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment